Cervitude Intelligent Relations helps our clients expand internationally into countries such as United Arab Emirates, with the following services:
- Company Formations: Establishing public and private entities in United Arab Emirates.
- Office Setup: Finding real estate to lease or buy and establishing all office operations, including human resource recruitment.
- Navigating Public Programs & UAE Free Trade Zones: Establishing a business entity in one of the numerous UAE Free Trade Zones (FTZs) can be an attractive option for foreign investors and businesses. All seven Emirates already have, or are developing, such economic zones which include incentives such as no personal income tax, 100 percent import and export tax exemptions, 100 percent repatriation of capital and profits, No corporate taxes for 15 years, renewable for an additional 15 years and more.
- International Mergers, Acquisitions, and Sales of Businesses: From due diligence to transferring ownership and control to establishing a new team to run the business, Cervitude International Business Consultants help make global M&A seamless.
- Local Surveys: Surveying local regions in United Arab Emirates to better understand local economies and populations.
- Human Resource Management: Managing all hires in United Arab Emirates from beginning to end.
- Legal & Tax: Cervitude IR helps its clients recruit, retain and manage appropriate legal counsel and accounting staff.
- Technology Outsourcing: Recruiting and maintaining a technology staff capable of creating or developing software, handling IT infrastructure, network management, and more.
When your company is thinking about expanding into United Arab Emirates, you will need a solid partner that not only understands the market but also has boots on the ground. The International Business Consultants at Cervitude IR can help. Contact us today!