Cervitude Intelligent Relations helps our clients expand internationally into countries such as Singapore, with the following services:
- Company Formations: Establishing public and private entities in Singapore.
- Office Setup: Finding real estate to lease or buy and establishing all office operations, including human resource recruitment.
- Navigating Public Programs & Singapore Free Trade Zones: Establishing a business entity in one of the numerous Singapore Free Trade Zones (FTZs) can be an attractive option for foreign investors and businesses. There are five free trade zones (FTZs) at the Port of Singapore, Jurong Port, Sembawang Wharves, Pasir Panjang Wharves and Airport Logistics Park of Singapore.
- International Mergers, Acquisitions, and Sales of Businesses: From due diligence to transferring ownership and control to establishing a new team to run the business, Cervitude International Business Consultants help make global M&A seamless.
- Local Surveys: Surveying local regions in Singapore to better understand local economies and populations.
- Human Resource Management: Managing all hires in Singapore from beginning to end.
- Legal & Tax: Cervitude IR helps its clients recruit, retain and manage appropriate legal counsel and accounting staff.
- Technology Outsourcing: Recruiting and maintaining a technology staff capable of creating or developing software, handling IT infrastructure, network management, and more.
When your company is thinking about expanding into Singapore, you will need a solid partner that not only understands the market but also has boots on the ground. The International Business Consultants at Cervitude IR can help. Contact us today!