Cervitude Intelligent Relations helps our clients expand internationally into countries such as Brazil, with the following services:
- Company Formations: Establishing public and private entities in Brazil.
- Office Setup: Finding real estate to lease or buy and establishing all office operations, including human resource recruitment.
- Navigating Public Markets: Building and forming relationships with major stock exchanges, such as the The B3 – Brasil Bolsa Balcão S.A. (in English, B3 – Brazil Stock Exchange and Over-the-Counter Market), formerly BM&FBOVESPA.
- International Mergers, Acquisitions, and Sales of Businesses: From due diligence to transferring ownership and control to establishing a new team to run the business, Cervitude International Business Consultants help make global M&A seamless.
- Local Surveys: Surveying local regions in Brazil to better understand local economies and populations.
- Human Resource Management: Managing all hires in Brazil from beginning to end.
- Legal & Tax: Cervitude IR helps its clients recruit, retain and manage appropriate legal counsel and accounting staff.
- Technology Outsourcing: Recruiting and maintaining a technology staff capable of creating or developing software, handling IT infrastructure, network management, and more.
When your company is thinking about expanding into Brazil, you will need a solid partner that not only understands the market but also has boots on the ground. The International Business Consultants at Cervitude IR can help. Contact us today!