Cervitude Intelligent Relations helps our clients expand internationally into countries such as Puerto Rico, with the following services:
- Company Formations: Establishing public and private entities in Puerto Rico.
- Office Setup: Finding real estate to lease or buy and establishing all office operations, including human resource recruitment.
- Navigating Public Programs & Free Trade Zones: Understanding and navigating the Economic Incentives for the Development of Puerto Rico Act and Free Trade Zones
- International Mergers, Acquisitions, and Sales of Businesses: From due diligence to transferring ownership and control to establishing a new team to run the business, Cervitude International Business Consultants help make global M&A seamless.
- Local Surveys: Surveying local regions in Puerto Rico to better understand local economies and populations.
- Human Resource Management: Managing all hires in Puerto Rico from beginning to end.
- Legal & Tax: Cervitude IR helps its clients recruit, retain and manage appropriate legal counsel and accounting staff.
- Technology Outsourcing: Recruiting and maintaining a technology staff capable of creating or developing software, handling IT infrastructure, network management, and more.
When your company is thinking about expanding into Puerto Rico, you will need a solid partner that not only understands the market but also has boots on the ground. The International Business Consultants at Cervitude IR can help. Contact us today!