Ireland is popular among businesses due to it’s incredibly tax rate and well educated, affluent working class. It’s very common for large entities, such as Apple, to utilize the country almost solely for tax purposes. However, by most indicators, Ireland is also an incredibly attractive place to do business. Ireland’s people have proven themselves to be incredibly valuable, a fact that has prompted many companies to strategically invest into Irish businesses.
This is, of course, for many reasons.
Ireland is a multifaceted, strategic, pro-business “unicorn” that has proven to be incredibly valuable to global entities. Ireland as a whole features a well educated and flexible workforce, easy access to both the United States and the European markets, as well as a strong ecosystem of collaborative research.
This attractive package has led to Ireland being ranked by Forbes as one of the top 10 best countries to do business in 2018. In addition,
With one-third of the population under the age of 25 (the youngest population in Europe), your business is guaranteed a fresh pool of energetic, new talent willing to work hard and carve a career for themselves. A key factor bringing high-skilled migrants to Ireland is the country’s continued high-ranking for quality of life. Ireland’s GDP per capita at €53,200, adjusted for purchasing power, is second only to Luxembourg in Europe (including EFTA countries outside the EU).
So, how can we help?
Cervitude Intelligent Relations offers a number of services to make your strategic expansion quick and painless. These services include, but definitely are not limited to:
- Company Formations: Establishing public and private entities in China.
- Office Setup: Finding real estate to lease or buy and establishing all office operations, including human resource recruitment.
- Navigating Public Markets: Building and forming relationships with major stock exchanges, such as the Shanghai and Shenzhen Stock Exchanges in China.
- International Mergers, Acquisitions, and Sales of Businesses: From due diligence to transferring ownership and control to establishing a new team to run the business, Cervitude International Business Consultants help make global M&A seamless.
- Local Surveys: Surveying local regions in China to better understand local economies and populations.
- Human Resource Management: Managing all hires in China from beginning to end.
- Legal & Tax: Cervitude IR helps its clients recruit, retain and manage appropriate legal counsel and accounting staff.
- Technology Outsourcing: Recruiting and maintaining a technology staff capable of creating or developing software, handling IT infrastructure, network management, and more.
Ready to learn more? Setting up an initial consultation is easy with Cervitude IR! You can call or text us at 203.685.0346, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. The easiest way to contact us, however, is by filling out this contact form on our website!