This business plan includes a minimum of 12-pages, however, most business plans will range from 15-25 pages. This includes:
- Executive Summary – a 1-page summary of the entire document
- Company Description – A detailed description of your business and how it will produce revenues (1-2 pages)
- Strengths, Weaknesses, Opportunities & Threats (S.W.O.T) Analysis – A detailed analysis of the feasibility of your business, as well as the current ups and downs of your industry. (1-2 pages)
- Market Research – An analysis of your customers and geographical area (2-4 pages)
- Industry Analysis – A detailed analysis of your industry using the most current data from the most reputable sources in the world. (5-9 pages)
- Organization & Management Plan – An outline of the human resources you will need or currently have, as well as the hierarchal structure of your human resources. (1-2 pages)
- Marketing Plan – An outline of your how you will market your business (1-2 pages)
- Financial Projections – A detailed financial projections that shows your startup costs or investment allocation, a strong “basis of assumption” that shows how you will gain revenues, and an estimation of how much it will cost for you to produce your goods or services. (1-2 pages)
- Conclusion – A farewell that conveys your intentions and welcomes readers to contact you. (1 page)
In total, you get a completed Business Plan with a minimum of 12 pages, as well as 3 consultations to go over the business plan. That’s the guarantee, but as our past clients can tell you, we stick around for as long as you need. You also get unlimited motivation and email support after the business plan is completed. Once you’re our client, you’re our client for life.
The process is simple and straightforward. The payment for the project is due when you retain me followed by a consultation usually the day after. I then deliver the Business Plan in 7 days and then the second payment is due.
Ready to grow your business? You can purchase this package right now and your dedicated business planning expert will reach out to you in less than 24 hours. If you need more information, you can reach us at 203.685.0346 to get started.