Happy New Year!
It’s been a wild ride and 2022 has taught me quite a bit. Some things haven’t changed and many things have. Here’s a shorthand list I made about what it will take to win in the OTC in 2023:
- Stay consistent. Show up everyday.
- Do the RIGHT work, not busy work.
- Have a plan. Map it out to the end.
- A FOCUS on making money rather than raising money.
- Use artificial intelligent tools to generate content and scale marketing.
- Action steps executed with ruthless speed. Failing forward fast.
- STRATEGIC acquisitions and mergers
- CEOs & Management of OTC Cos must improve their Circle of Influence
I write these notes down to remind myself when vetting clients and investing … I hope they are somehow helpful to you and I wish you a very prosperous New Year and beyond!
–Nicholas Coriano, Partner at Cervitude Intelligent Relations