Mexico has quickly become a global economic powerhouse in the area of international business expansion. Mexico’s GPD amounts to a staggering $1.1 trillion, with a surprising 2.3% annual growth. It’s also home to an extremely affordable labor force, making it attractive to investors. As an added bonus, Mexico currently has free trade agreements with almost 50 countries, opening even more doors for global expansion!
How We Help Businesses Expand Into Mexico
Cervitude Intelligent Relations offers a number of services to make your strategic expansion quick and painless. These services include, but definitely are not limited to:
- Company Formations: Establishing public and private entities in Mexico.
- Office Setup: Finding real estate to lease or buy and establishing all office operations, including human resource recruitment.
- Navigating Public Markets: Building and forming relationships with major stock exchanges.
- International Mergers, Acquisitions, and Sales of Businesses: From due diligence to transferring ownership and control to establishing a new team to run the business, Cervitude International Business Consultants help make global M&A seamless.
- Local Surveys: Surveying local regions in Mexico to better understand local economies and populations.
- Human Resource Management: Managing all hires in Sweden from beginning to end.
- Legal & Tax: Cervitude IR helps its clients recruit, retain and manage appropriate legal counsel and accounting staff.
- Technology Outsourcing: Recruiting and maintaining a technology staff capable of creating or developing software, handling IT infrastructure, network management, and more.
Ready to learn more? Setting up an initial consultation is easy with Cervitude IR! You can call or text us at 203.685.0346, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. The easiest way to contact us, however, is by filling out this contact form on our website!