An incredibly stable, predictable environment for regulation couples with a low corporate tax rate (20%) has made Finland an incredibly attractive option for international business expansion. Recently, individuals who were surveyed by the Information Technology and Innovation Foundation ranked Finland as the world’s leading contributor to global innovation. Helsinki, Finland’s capital, has the 2nd highest concentration of successful application developers, second only to Silicon Valley.
How We Help Companies Expand To Finland
Cervitude Intelligent Relations offers a number of services to make your strategic expansion quick and painless. These services include, but definitely are not limited to:
- Company Formations: Establishing public and private entities in Finland.
- Office Setup: Finding real estate to lease or buy and establishing all office operations, including human resource recruitment.
- Navigating Public Markets: Building and forming relationships with major stock exchanges.
- International Mergers, Acquisitions, and Sales of Businesses: From due diligence to transferring ownership and control to establishing a new team to run the business, Cervitude International Business Consultants help make global M&A seamless.
- Local Surveys: Surveying local regions in Finland to better understand local economies and populations.
- Human Resource Management: Managing all hires in Finland from beginning to end.
- Legal & Tax: Cervitude IR helps its clients recruit, retain, and manage appropriate legal counsel and accounting staff.
- Technology Outsourcing: Recruiting and maintaining a technology staff capable of creating or developing software, handling IT infrastructure, network management, and more.
Ready to learn more? Setting up an initial consultation is easy with Cervitude IR! You can call or text us at 203.685.0346, email us at email@example.com. The easiest way to contact us, however, is by filling out this contact form on our website!