Considered by many to be an economic powerhouse, Switzerland is one of the highest rank European countries for starting, growing, and internationally expanding your business. While it may be well known for it’s neutrality, Switzerland is also home to an extremely well-skilled workforce, as well as a surprising low unemployment rate of just 3.3%. The country’s GDP is worth $679 billion, with 1.4% annual growth.
How We Help Companies Expand To Switzerland
Cervitude Intelligent Relations offers a number of services to make your strategic expansion quick and painless. These services include, but definitely are not limited to:
- Company Formations: Establishing public and private entities in China.
- Office Setup: Finding real estate to lease or buy and establishing all office operations, including human resource recruitment.
- Navigating Public Markets: Building and forming relationships with major stock exchanges, such as the Shanghai and Shenzhen Stock Exchanges in China.
- International Mergers, Acquisitions, and Sales of Businesses: From due diligence to transferring ownership and control to establishing a new team to run the business, Cervitude International Business Consultants help make global M&A seamless.
- Local Surveys: Surveying local regions in China to better understand local economies and populations.
- Human Resource Management: Managing all hires in China from beginning to end.
- Legal & Tax: Cervitude IR helps its clients recruit, retain and manage appropriate legal counsel and accounting staff.
- Technology Outsourcing: Recruiting and maintaining a technology staff capable of creating or developing software, handling IT infrastructure, network management, and more.
Ready to learn more? Setting up an initial consultation is easy with Cervitude IR! You can call or text us at 203.685.0346, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. The easiest way to contact us, however, is by filling out this contact form on our website!