Starting a business in the United States requires you to form a corporation, limited liability company or other entity with the Secretary of State in one of the 50 United States. To keep it simple, here are things you should consider in order to start and new company in the USA
- Identify Your Product or Service.
- Develop a Simple Business Plan.
- Choose Your Business Entity.
- Choose a State.
- Choose, and Search For, a Name.
- Complete Articles of Incorporation or Articles of Organization.
- Develop an Operating Agreement or Bylaws.
- Seek an Employer Identification Number (EIN)
At Cervitude, we help our clients from beginning to end to start new companies in the USA including getting a business address, forming the new business, writing operating agreements and bylaws and getting your Tax ID number, DUNS numbers and more. Ready to start a business in the USA? Contact us today.