When uplisting your public company from a smaller exchange to a larger stock exchange, it can open the door to bigger banks, well-funded venture capital groups and other parties focused on large exchange investing. While also, bringing the credibility that comes along with getting traded on major stock exchanges like The New York Stock Exchange/Euronext or Nasdaq. We help clients with all facets of the uplisting process which can include:
- Handling correspondences between management, stock exchanges, stakeholders and other regulatory bodies.
- Facilitating paperwork with FINRA and the Securities & Exchange Commission.
- Syndicating the proper network of broker dealers, investment banks and funds.
- Registering or changing new stock symbols.
- Consulting on which stock exchange is best suited for the company to uplist.
Connect with us today, if you’re a client who is ready to make the big move from a smaller stock exchange to a large player; the commitment extends far into the future and our Consultants help make sure that the company management is well suited for the opportunity. Contact us today at Cervitude, to schedule a free initial consultation.