Sample Marketing Plan
The following is a sample marketing plan for a tent rental company.
The company is focused on executing this business plan initially via a targeted cost-effective marketing strategy. We will execute the following marketing:
- Buy a domain and create a website to allow customers to contact Connecticut Tent Rentals via email and give customers information on our product and services. Focus on search engine optimization, keywords, and tags. For instance, www.connecticuttentrentals.com
- Advertise on Craigslist.
- Create a Facebook and Twitter.
- Use Hootsuite to automatically generate posts.
- Google AdWords: Ads will be run to dominate cost effective keyword phrases such as “Connecticut Tent Rentals”, “Tent Rentals” “ CT Events” etc.
- Promote your business heavily in late winter and early spring to book graduation and summer events.
- Contact local high schools and colleges in Connecticut for permission to leave flyers on their campus.
- Take photos of installations and post them on our website and social media accounts.
- Create a Yelp Profile.
- Make sure we are listed on Google, Bing and Yahoo as an operating business.
- Contact all rental businesses, promoters and organizations (Churches, State and Local Events, Universities, etc.) in order to ensure repeat customers.
- Put Connecticut Tent Rentals and our contact information on company vehicles and trailers.
Connecticut Tent Rental is an operating business. For more information, please call (203) 666-0646 or visit our website www.connecticuttentrentals.com