If you are looking for a business plan to submit to the USCIS United States Citizen & Immigration Service (USCIS) for an H-1B Visa, Cervitude IR can help.
For Cervitude IR to develop a business plan for your H-1B Visa application, simply answer the following questions:
- What is the full name of the applicant of the Visa?
- What country is the applicant originally from?
- What is the name of the company in the USA?
- What position/job will the applicant be employed in the USA business?
- How does the applicant have specialized knowledge of your company’s product or service?
- Please provide a resume of the applicant which includes schools and past jobs.
- What is the address of the business?
- Describe what kind of business activity the business is involved in. What business does the company engage in? What products or services do they sell?
- Does the business have a website? If so, please state.
- How much money does the business make per year?
- How much money will the business make in the next 5 years? Please state an amount for each year. (about how much money will the business make in revenue is Year 1? Year 2? Year 3? Year 4? Year 5?)
- How is your business formed? LLC? Inc? Who owns the business entity? Are they the only owner of the business entity
- About how much money will the business spend in Year 1? Year 2? Year 3? Year 4? Year 5? (What is the business spending this money on?)
- How does the company market and advertise the business to customers?
- What employees, if any, are part of the business? What are their job descriptions and titles?
Simply email these answers to CervitudeNetwork@gmail.com. You can also have a consultant at Cervitude IR schedule a call to answer these questions over the phone. Contact us via email to schedule a call for your Visa Business Plan writing needs.